Professional Property Management Services for Cleveland, OH Landlords
Do you own a rental property in the greater Cleveland area? Hi-Tech Realty offers exceptional management services to property owners throughout the city and its suburbs, using the latest technology to make owning and managing rental properties as easy as possible. With our help, your rental properties no longer have to be a source of stress.
When you partner with Hi-Tech Realty, you receive access to your own Owner Portal, through which you can monitor your properties, receive your pay and ensure your properties are performing as they should. You will also gain the benefit of our comprehensive property management services. From advertising your vacancies to maintaining properties and answering tenant questions and concerns, we handle all of the day-to-day aspects of owning rental properties, so you can simply enjoy the rewards of your investment.
Property management services from Hi-Tech Realty can make all of the difference in your experience as a landlord. Contact us today to discover the benefits of property management. If you are already a part of the Hi-Tech Realty team, use our Owner Portal to log in and manage your accounts.
We offer the following services:
- Assessment. We assess rental properties to determine what is needed to make the property ready to rent, long term cost to own, and market rents.
- Compliance. Housing courts have tremendous power. We keep current with “Point of Sale”, rental application and inspection requirements, “Agent in Charge” and permitting.
- Tenant Marketing is at the heart of owning rental property. Tenant Screening, credit report, criminal background check, eviction report, personal interview, and employment and income verification.
- Property Maintenance. We property maintain your rental property, from faucet to roof to complete rehab. Owner reserves the right to do their own repairs. Major repairs subject to approval of Owner.
- Trust Account. Owner’s Trust Account as required by the Division of Real Estate. All rents are deposited to the Trust Account before any disbursements are made. Regular financial reports.
- Tenant Portal. Each tenant is given an online Portal for service requests and E-Rent pay.
- Owner Portal. Each owner is given a Portal to keep up to up to date.
- Property Taxes. Manage property taxes & file disputes as optional service.
- Property Insurance. Rental properties and vacant properties have unique insurance requirements. We work with insurance agents who specialize in rental properties.
- Utilities Management Services. Manage turn-ons and tenant move-out reversals.
- Winterization services as needed.
- Evictions. First avoid evictions. When necessary, bring attorney and act promptly.